Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox.Certified,with an extended warranty.
The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare. I had to protest in front of the dealership to get them to work on my car. My car stalls out without any warning.
loss of power. Every time I bring it back they replace part after part. Still stalls out. I was almost killed on RT95 when it stalled out.
The worst dealership ever!!!!I started a Facebook page called Atlantic lemons, its bring all the people that were screwed by this dealership!!
They lied about my car needing brakes, when doing the oil consumption test they added to much oil to throw off the test, I went to GM Corporate, and Chevy Customer Care, all have no power over the dealer.So its me against them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2010 Chevy Equinox
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."