Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox.Certified,with an extended warranty.
The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare. I had to protest in front of the dealership to get them to work on my car. My car stalls out without any warning.
loss of power. Every time I bring it back they replace part after part. Still stalls out. I was almost killed on RT95 when it stalled out.
The worst dealership ever!!!!I started a Facebook page called Atlantic lemons, its bring all the people that were screwed by this dealership!!
They lied about my car needing brakes, when doing the oil consumption test they added to much oil to throw off the test, I went to GM Corporate, and Chevy Customer Care, all have no power over the dealer.So its me against them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2010 Chevy Equinox
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."