Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox.Certified,with an extended warranty.

The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare. I had to protest in front of the dealership to get them to work on my car. My car stalls out without any warning.

loss of power. Every time I bring it back they replace part after part. Still stalls out. I was almost killed on RT95 when it stalled out.

The worst dealership ever!!!!I started a Facebook page called Atlantic lemons, its bring all the people that were screwed by this dealership!!

They lied about my car needing brakes, when doing the oil consumption test they added to much oil to throw off the test, I went to GM Corporate, and Chevy Customer Care, all have no power over the dealer.So its me against them.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Atlantic Auto Mall and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Atlantic Auto Mall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Atlantic Auto Mall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Atlantic Auto Mall?

Comments

Is this dealership owned by Smithtown Councilman Tom McCarthy?